vrijdag 8 november 2013

Getting in the spirit!

Are you getting ready for the festive season? It's such a wonderful time of the year, I'm a total nut when it gets closer to December. I love everything, I start decorating my house waaaay to soon, I already have my eye on a dorky Christmas sweater I want to knit, I'm already looking for recipes and I even secretly slip a cd with Christmas songs in the player and sing along when nobody's at home.
 
And guess what I almost forgot? The International Christmas Swap!
Caterina is hosting it once again this year and I'm so glad I could join just in time. Don't by shy and join the fun.
 
Everything you need to know is on her blog, just follow the link.


http://leminisdicockerina.blogspot.nl/2013/11/christmas-swap-2013-ultimo-avviso-per.html

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Dees,
    Dank je wel voor het compliment.
    De spulletjes die ik maak zijn te koop in mijn webshop of op Etsy. De links daarvan zie je in de linkerkolom, even op klikken.
    Groetjes,
    Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You are making me think I need to get busy on some of the Christmas projects I have put aside lol! But first I have some other things to complete. And Christmas is getting sooooo close.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen