maandag 5 september 2011

Oh my...not another one!


I did it! After a long time aking myself if I should because there are so many who did it already and why would anybody be interested if I did it too and am I any good at it or will it be a huge failure.... I finally made up my mind. Yes! I will have a go at it, why not?
Ohw..you might wonder whatever I'm rambling about here. Well...I've opened my own tiny webshop! I know...another one in the wonderful world of miniature shopping. It would be great if you took a peek and let me know what you think of it.

http://anothercosyshop.blogspot.com/


3 opmerkingen:

  1. you get to that finish line after months of experience, effort and hard work. I wish with all my heart, so much satisfaction.
    your works are very beautiful, very well cared for, your style is soft and elegant.
    sure your store will have great success!
    so good luck, and welcome!
    Caterina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I think it's great that you've opened your web shop, because you have beautiful things for sale!
    Mona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen