maandag 31 oktober 2011

Naughty Boris!

I made myself a little dog too....a tiny mischief I named Boris. He's totally the opposite of Fifi, she's rather posh and cuddly, he always puts himself in trouble.

I love pets but I do have rules! One of them is 'NOT ON THE COUCH' because I hate those doghairs everywhere and having no place to sit myself. Ofcourse the same rules apply to the dollhouse but look what happened this morning...I caught him in the act!


I was about to scold him but then he looked at me with those puppy eyes and I just melted. What to do? Instead of punishing I just gave him a huge hug and realised his hairs are so tiny it won't make much difference anyways.


Be honest..could you resist that look?
By the way...I have it from reliable source (Boris) that Fifi tends to sneakily find the best seat in the house too. Just a little warning for her next owner!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ach wat aandoenlijk Peggy. Heel moeilijk om 't te verbieden.

    groet Heleni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. He is so cute! Understand that he is still on the couch :)
    Mona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very nice scene and the dog is so sweet!
    Bye Faby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How adorable! I'm so glad I found your blog today! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. LOL....so funny! Boris is adorable! The scene you've created is beautiful. =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Boris is a sweet little dog and looks very comfortable on the sofa.
    Geneviève

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen