zondag 1 augustus 2010

Voeten vegen a,u,b.

Hoera...ook de hal is klaar, als laatste nog een klein kapstokje gemaakt. Onder de kapstok staan een paar laarzen met modder, het begon namelijk net te regenen toen de bewoonster rozen was aan het afknippen in de tuin. 
Hurray...the entrance is finished, as finishing touch I made a coat rack. Beneath it a pair of dirty boots, it just happened to start raining when the inhabitant was cutting roses in the garden.


En hier het totaal plaatje, alleen het licht moet nog aangesloten worden. Ik heb wel een lampje maar dat is toch niet helemaal naar mijn zin. Ik zou hier een leuke brocante kroonluchter geweldig vinden staan...maar dan wil ik hem wel zelf maken. Dus op zoek naar een leuke workshop of kit!
The total image, I still need to hang a lamp here. I do have one but it's not entirely what I want. This is the perfect spot to hang a shabby chic chandelier but I want to make one myself. I better start searching for a great tutorial or kit!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. La entrada a tu casita es una preciosidad, me encanta como la has decorado!!
    besitos ascension

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Ascension...i'm sorry i don't speak Spanish, but i'll give it a try:
    Muchos gracias por tudas tus cumplidos,me sonrojo.

    I hope that makes sense!
    Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for visiting and following my blog Peggy. Your dollhouse miniatures are so lovely! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've really enjoyed looking at these pictures. I adore how you've done the stairs! And the photos look so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen